Monday, October 10, 2011

On the road! We are in Iowa, almost to Des Moines. We are going to check out the Amana Colonies. Looks neat!

Snickers and Brisco are really tired of the drive. We have drove through 3 states, one more to go! Before today, I didn't know that Iowa had wind generators! Crazy! Wyoming is filled with them, I was really surprised to see them in Iowa.

So I brought out a ball earlier while I was taking the dogs out to pee, and Brisco was obsessive over it! It was hilarious! He loves that ball. he played and played, and played with it! He's a funny boy for sure. Insane tugger too.

Yesterday while we were on the road, I got this picture of a dead bloody squirrel. Come to find out, Edge caught it! Edge is staying with my sister, so when Edge brought it to her, she was freaked out! What's really funny is, Edge and I were playing with an AKC squirrel toy that morning.... ;) When he saw it, he must have thought it was a toy! Goofy boy.

Before I go, I want to congratulate Tori Self and Revolution for doing such an amazing job at world's! You guys rock!

It's raining yet again :(  Okay, byee! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment